Find your perfect fit
Head to our sizing guide page for more info.
- Our Necklaces come in 4 lengths - 14" (choker), 16", 18" or 20".
- Measure your favourite piece of jewellery or drape a piece of ribbon around your next to find your perfect length.
- Once you've chosen the length you like, lay the chain flat and measure the length in inches.
- Our Bracelets come in a variety of lengths from 4" to 9".
- Every bracelet also comes with an additional 1" extension piece, to give you more flexibility!
- Measure your wrist or a great fitting bracelet using string or a measuring tape to figure out your custom bracelet length.
- We offer rings in sizes 4-9.
- There are 3 ways to measure your ring:
- Use a ruler to measure the internal diameter of your favourite ring then use our chart below to match to your size.
- If you don't have a ring already, use string or a piece of paper to measure the full circumference of your finger. you want it to be a snug fit. Use that measurement to find your ring size using the chart below.
- If you have access to a printer, you can print this adjustable ring sizer to measure your finger instead!
Ring Diameter Method:
Finger circumference method: