Shipping prices are calculated based on order weight, shipping address and postal service selected. Price options will be displayed at checkout.
All orders over $100 receive FREE standard shipping across North America.
Our custom, handmade pieces are made at the speed of quality.
For any custom designs, our normal turnaround time is 1-3 weeks to be created because of its custom and hand made nature. For ready to wears, it usually takes 5-7 days. Exact processing times vary by season and can be found here.
If you need your piece by a certain date, please contact us by email at email@example.com or include a note with your order and we do our best to accommodate.
You may change or cancel any order within 24 hours after you place an order.
To initiate a change or cancel, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Because of the custom nature of our personalized jewelry, any customized jewelry cannot be refunded or returned beyond 24 hours after purchasing. Please review our Returns & Refunds policies.
Visit the ‘Our Process’ page to learn more about how we create your custom piece and how to submit your unique sound wave, fingerprint or handwritten piece.
Getting a good readable, fingerprint of your baby isn't always the easiest task. So here's what we recommend.
1. Try getting the fingerprint while your little one is sleeping.
2. Have all your supplies ready to go and easily accessible.
Supplies you will need are:
-paper or whatever material you want the fingerprint transferred to
-something sturdy to place the paper on so you are not bending the paper while trying to get the print.
-a few baby wipes for quick clean up
3. Team up! If someone else is around, then have them help out by handing you the supplies so you can move quickly and efficiently.
4. Get more than one print. Get as many prints as you can while you are getting messy, this way you have lots to choose from.
Our top 4 quick tips for getting the best pet silhouette photos:
1. Have your pet stand or sit. Any background is OK. If possible have someone assist you by holding a treat out of camera view and tell your pet to sit while you take the photo.
2. Make sure the camera is at the same level as the subject's head.
3. Take the picture straight from one side.
4. Take as many photos as you can. If you are taking the photo using an iphone you can press and hold the shot button and capture many photos in seconds. Then simply choose the best photos and send them into us. If you are not sure which photos will work the best you can send us an email and have us review them for you at email@example.com
The process for ordering our pet silhouette jewelry is made simple in the follow steps:
1. Take a side profile photo of your pet. Not sure how to get a good side profile photo of your pet? Check out our top tips for pet silhouette photos here: https://tinyzenmemory.com/apps/help-center#!hc-tips-for-taking-silhouette-photos-of-your-pet
2. Find the silhouette jewelry at www.tinyzenmemory.com
2. After choosing your preferred material (gold or silver) and chain length, click on the "Customize Your Meaningful Piece" button. Upload your image here. Here you can also choose to add options such as an initial pendant to go along with your silhouette pendant.
3. Once your order is complete and confirmed we will send you a proof for your review in once weeks time. Then we will send your custom piece to production.
4. Production time takes approximately 7 to 14 days. Once your piece is finished, we will send you a notice that your order has been shipped.
If you have any questions please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always here to help.
Returns can be accepted for up to 14 days after receiving your item. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges beyond 14 days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Any customized jewelry cannot be returned.
Non-returnable items:Gift cards, Earrings, and all discounted items are all FINAL SALE.
Shipping, both original and return, and handling costs are non-refundable.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase if you purchased the item from a retailer.
To return your product, please send your product to us. Our address is P.O. Box 22674 Southbrook, Edmonton, AB.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com within 7 days after you receive the item and send your item to us per above.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will be made aware of your return.
Check out our Jewelry Care page for all the information you need to keep your piece as good as new!
All of our jewelry is covered by our warranty for 60 days. Our warranty covers plating issues for gold plated sterling silver products, any chain or clasp defects.
If your jewelry broke within 60 days after you receive the jewelry, we are happy to repair at no extra cost, but customer is responsible for both shipping fees. If you need a repair done and your order was placed more than 60 days after breakage, fees will apply to repair/exchange.
All repairs will take 2-3 weeks once we receive your item. You will receive an email when the repairs are complete and the product is ready to be shipped.
We ask that you review the Jewelry care page. General wear and tear, scratches, dents and misuse are not covered under warranty.
Warranty does not include size adjustments after pieces are purchased.